You manufacture e.g. transformers or inductive components and need raw aluminium strips cut to your specific widths with a high quality at short notice?
|Strip thicknesses||0,03 - 1,5 mm +/- ½ EN|
|Strip widths||2 - 800 mm|
|Temper||H18 / H14 / O|
|Coil inner diameter||150, 300, 400, 500 mm|
|Coil outer diameter||max. 1600 mm|
|Coil weight||max. 2500 kg|
Our expertise in slitting aluminium strips is no accident. STEINERT's business unit ANOFOL has been slitting aluminium strips for a wide range of electro technical applications for more than 40 years. One of the most important quality criteria have been our slitting facilities, which were specially developed to slit aluminium strips and foils. Thanks to the high-precision technology we are even able to slit extremely narrow and thin strips.
- Short delivery times (5 days ex works)
- Order quantities starting at 50 kg
- High availability due to stockholding and procurement of all common strip thicknesses (please see slitting facilities specifications)
- Highest quality standards (For example Strip thickness of 1/2 EN standard, edges with a minimum burr with smallest manufacturing tolerances of +/- 0,05mm)
- Guaranteed electrical conductivity of > 34,0 MS/m
- Possible thermal treatment in our ANOFOL annealing furnace